The great German Baroque Catholic Church located in the Irish Chanel of New Orleans was erected by the Redemptorists for their German congregation.  The church was designed by Albert Diettel and the cornerstone was laid in 1858.  The most famous Redemptorist priest to serve in this parish was Blessed Francis X. Seelos, who was Beatified  by his Holiness Pope John Paul 11 in 2000. 

 

Shipping to anywhere in the Continental U.S. is included in the price of this item.

St. Mary Assumption

$28.50Price