The old St. Joseph Church

This painting depicts the procession of St. Valerie (relic) being brought to the church in 1868. This magnificent church was located adjacent

to St. Joseph Cemetery. It burned in 1916, but St. Valerie was saved.

Featured Posts
Posts are coming soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square