Other Drawings by Jim Blanchard
(Click on Image for more details.)
Governor Nichols St., French Quarter
A map created to show the 200 years history of the Diocese of Louisiana. Created for the Papal Visit in 1987
City Park, New Orleans The museum opened in 1911 as the Delgado Museum and was designed by Samuel Marx, architect. Became NOMA in 1971.
Doors of the French Quarter Created 4 doorways in 1990 for the WYES Art Auction.