Plantation Homes and Buildings
(Click each image for more details)
River Road, Plaquemine, LA Remodeled and enlarged by Edward J. Gay in 1858.
Saint Martin Parish, LA Built in 1827 for Jean-Baptiste Despanet deBlanc and named after Sir Walter Scott's poem "Lady of the Lake".
River Road, St. James Parish, LA Once the home of Dr. Edward L. Trudeau. Demolished and now the site of the 1981 St. James Courthouse.