Francois Collell sold the property to Etienne Marie de Flechier, a prominent planter, in 1792. The building was build soon after they acquired the property. Francoise Dussan de la Croix, widow of Etienne Marie de Flechier, sold the property to John Garnier, a planter and brickmaker, in 1817. Pat O’Brien’s Bar was established on December 3rd, 1933, and in 1942 Pat O’Briens moved to its present location on St. Peter Street.
Signed and Titled by Jim Blanchard
$28.50 Price includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental United States