The Jefferson Parish Courthouse Annex and Jail in the City of Lafayette was designed by James Gallier in 1843. The Egyptian Revival building was originally part of The City of Lafayette which was later annexed into the City of New Orleans and the building became the 6th Precinct Jail. The building still stands in the uptown area on Rousseau Street, in the Irish Chanel, greatly altered but still recognizable. Print is signed and titled by Jim Blanchard.
Shipping to anywhere in the Continental United States is included in the price of this item.